Good afternoon all! I am pleased to announce my acceptance of the Liebster Award! Thank you Ashalee from GeekedOutMovies for the nomination. Well, here are 11 facts about me:
1. I am 24 years old.
2. I am extremely lucky to live right across from a theater. Seriously, it takes no more than five minutes to walk from my apartment to it. And I can’t beat the prices. Shout out to @Marcus_Theaters for a great time every time!
3. After God, my family means everything to me. Thank you Mom, Dad, and Kasey for all you do!
4. I work in the publishing industry for a pretty well known company. My first job out of college and I’ve been at it for a little over a year. It is an ever-changing field for sure.
5. I am single ladies. Eat your heart out. 😉
6. University of Dayton graduate (December 2012). Awesome experience, and met so many great people. Highly expensive, but wouldn’t change the experience for nothing.
7. I play the trumpet. I’ve been playing since 10, and I consider myself good. Not in a band or anything anymore, but it is a part of my and something I will never stop doing. Playing it can be a stress relief at times.
8. Alcoholic drink of choice? Can’t go wrong with a good whiskey. Jack and coke is a tried and true combo. I also enjoy some rum, occasional vodka, and gin. I totally sound like an alcoholic now. I am not though! Just like to have a good time when the situation calls for it.
9. Aside from movies, I love sports as well. Basketball, football, and baseball are high up, and so is boxing. And yes, I even watch WWE. Lately I’m about the NBA playoffs, so the volume of posts may not be as often as I’d like, but I’m trying!
10. I got a PS3 a few months back. I don’t get to play video games as much as I used to anymore with work and movie viewing, but I do like to dabble still. Lately I have been getting into the Uncharted series, which is amazing. Finished Among Thieves a few weeks ago. Hopefully a PS4 is in my future.
11. Best/Worst movies seen this year
Best movie I have seen in this calendar year? 12 Years a Slave
Worst movie I have seen in this calendar year? Conan the Barbarian
Best movie I’ve seen released in this year so far? Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Worst movie I have seen released in this year so far? Need for Speed
So there you go guys! The next time, there will be even more facts about yours truly, The Movie Man Jackson. Thanks for reading!
And of course, my nominees for the prestigious Liebster Award:
I can be followed on Twitter @MovieManJackson (movie centric), and @Markjacksonisms (random stuff)